Wall and Fire Safes
- UL Listed one hour fire rating, insuring the inside temperature never exceeded 350° F (paper chars at 450° F).
- Extra deep interior, with one (1) convenient drawer shelf.
- Group 2 combination lock with knob- operated locking mechanism.
- Each safe is equipped with side locking boltwork mechanism incorporating 1/2" steel deadbolts.
- Impressive 1/2" thick door with attractive two-tone Sage finish.
UL1812XDST Open - U.L. Series U.L. Listed 2-Hour Fire and Impact Safes
The best warranty in the business. Lifetime fire replacement and one year parts and labor.
U.L. listed Class 350°F two hour fire and impact rating.
Safes withstand fires of up to 1850°F for two hours and a 30' drop – equivalent to falling through a 2 story burning building.
Increased barriers for burglary protection. Impressive 3½" thick recessed door with 5/8" thick front for excellent pry resistance.
Handle activated locking mechanism with 7/8" diameter solid steel chrome plated locking bolts offering smooth operation.
Internal anchor bolt hole with hardware.
U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock with relock. 1 million possible combinations.
Auxiliary spring-loaded relock device activated by severe attack.
Heavy duty steel hinges provide additional security and smooth operation.
For your convenience, rubber feet are standard on models UL1511 – 1812XD.
Heavy duty rolling casters on UL2018 and up.
Attractively accented with a brass-plated dial, brown powder coated handle, decorative emblems and plush velour interior.
Available in durable Sandstone or Granite textured finishes.